Frequently Asked Question
Cant connect to Tec21
Last Updated 5 months ago
If you are having issues connecting to Tec21, please follow these instructions to get reconnected.
- Choose the Apple menu on the top left > System Preferences, then click Network.
- Select Wi-Fi in the list on the left.
- Click the Advanced button.
- The Wi-Fi pane shows a Preferred Networks list. Select the Wi-Fi network that you want your Mac to forget (Tec21).
- Click the remove button (–) beneath the list. If you're asked to confirm, click Remove.
- Click OK.
- Click Apply.
- Reconnect to Tec21 from the WiFi drop-down list.
-If prompted for a username and password-